JISC is holding an online town meeting for those interested in the applying for funding in the latest eContent call
The town meeting is on Tuesday 21st June and starts at 11am.
The town meeting is being run via some software called Elluminate / Blackboard Connect. This is free and particpaints should follow this link to initiate their session – http://bit.ly/iizinj
Delegates are advised to test software and hardware before the start of the session and advice is provided by Elluminate
The agenda for the day is the following
- Protocol for using Elluminate
- Introduction and Background to the Call
- Outline of the Three Strands
- Key Issues to Consider
- Bid Writing Tips
- Question and Answer sessions will be interspersed throughout the agenda
Also, don’t forget to contact Alastair Dunning or Paola Marchionni to book a surgery session, even if only for a general chat about your application. We’re likely to be able to help strengthen your bid. We have an extra day lined up to add to the original three.
- Wednesday 22nd June (Alastair Dunning and Paola Marchionni)
- Friday 24th June (Alastair Dunning and Paola Marchionni)
- Wednesday 29th June (Paola Marchionni)
- Tuesday 5th July (Alastair Dunning)