14th European Conference on Digital Libraries – Call for Papers
September 6-10, 2010
The European Conference on Digital Libraries (ECDL) is the leading European scientific forum on digital libraries and associated technical, practical, and social issues, bringing together researchers, developers, content providers and users in the field.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Digital Libraries and Mobility
- Digital Library Architectures
- Digital Library Infrastructure
- Digital Preservation and Curation
- Information Mining in Digital Libraries
- Information Retrieval in Digital Libraries
- Interoperability of Digital Library Systems and Services
- Knowledge Organisation Systems
- Metadata Standards and Protocols in Digital Library Systems
- Multilinguality in Digital Libraries
- Multimedia Digital Libraries
- Personal Information Management and Personal Digital Libraries
- Personalisation in Digital Library Systems and Settings
- Policies for Digital Library systems
- Social Networking, Web 2.0 and Collaborative Interfaces in Digital LibrariesUser Interfaces for Digital Libraries
- User Studies for and Evaluation of Digital Library Systems and Applications
- Visualisation in Digital Libraries
All contributions must be written in English. They must follow the formatting guidelines of Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) and must be submitted via the conference submission system.
For further information, please visit the conference web site at http://www.ecdl2010.org/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.