The JISC e-Content team has had plenty of calls and ITTs flying around recently. Here is where we are with them.
- The peer-review meeting for the JISC-NEH transatlantic collaboration grants has been held. 28 proposals were received, and these have now been whittled down to four. Assuming these four are ratified by the NEH Council in July, they will be announced at the end of July / start of August
- 47 proposals were received for e-Content 02/09 call, 19 under Strand A (Institutional Skills and Strategies) and 28 under Strand B (Clustering and Enhancing). We expect to be able to inform winners in late July
- 6 proposals were received for the call on the digitisation of Islamic Studies catalogues and manuscripts. Again, we expect to be able to inform winners in late July
- The deadline for the Digging into Data call is 15 July. Currently JISC have £200,000 available in total for this competition but are looking into ways into getting extra funding.
- Grant letters for the winners of the workshops on challenges and achievements in e-content and digitisation are currently being distributed, and the winners will be publicly announced in a week or two.